St Clair Medical is always on the looking for enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join the team. Though we are currently not hiring we will retain any submitted resumes should a position become available.
St Clair Medical is a well established medical clinic, with a continued growth in patient numbers.
About the role: Should a position become available we would be offering either casual or part time the ability to cover sick leave or holidays is also an advantage. The successful candidate will have experience in General Practice including:
- Wound Management
- ECG’s & Spirometry
- EPC / GP Management Plans
- Health Assessments
- Managing recalls for chronic disease care
- Immunisations – Child, Adult & Travel
- Blood Collection / Venipuncture Managing Phone Call Triage
- Stock Ordering and Management Minor Procedural Assistance Reception Duties
Benefits and Perks:
- Located within the Springwood Place estate there is ample parking, shops & eateries surrounding.
- We encourage and support our staff to Continue their Professional Development within the General Practice skill set.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Medical Director & Pracsoft
- Experience in a general practice preferred
- Must be currently registered with AHPRA
- Excellent customer service
- Competent computer skills
- Current SFA/CPR
- Current Police check
- Current WWC Check
- Provide Current Immunisation History
Excellent rapport with patients is a must, for any further details please contact us on (08) 8522 4933.
Being an accredited health service provides assurance to our patients that our clinic meets expected patient safety and quality standards.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our St Clair Medical team contact our clinic on (08) 8463 1388.
Our helpful admin team can provide you with an email address to submit your current CV.