At St Clair Medical we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic professional Medical Receptionists that have a passion for the medical industry, and want to be part of our progressive, technologically driven, patient focused team. Successful applicants will need to be flexible in their approach to cover team absences where necessary.
Employment Type: Casual with the ability to go Permanent Part Time
Available Hours: 10-20 per week
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.30pm
Closed Weekends and Public Holidays.
About the practice:
Our boutique practice is family-owned and operated with a focus on exceptional patient care, and a friendly work atmosphere. Our patients are our first priority and our aim is to make their experience a relaxed, pleasant and comfortable one.
What We Offer:
- Friendly and supportive staff
- A close-knit and personable team
- Modern practice with the latest technology
- Ample parking
- Focus on quality healthcare
- Training and support
- Meaningful, satisfying, and secure employment
- The ability to communicate effectively with doctors, staff and patients
- Ability to prioritise and organise workflow effectively
- An excellent telephone manner
- An understanding of the importance of privacy and confidentiality
- The ability to multi task and prioritise
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to cope well under pressure with a can do attitude
- Flexible to cover sick leave/holidays
- Current CPR and senior first aid Certificate ideal but can be obtained once employed
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Experience within the health industry or a medical practice
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Medical Director Clinical and Pracsoft preferred
If you would like to be a part of our team please submit a current resume and a cover letter detailing your experience. We sincerely thank all applicants who take the time apply and wish to advise that only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Being an accredited health service provides assurance to our patients that our clinic meets expected patient safety and quality standards.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our St Clair Medical team contact our clinic on (08) 8463 1388.
Our helpful admin team can provide you with an email address to submit your current CV.